1. Different cutting-edge technologies have been used in Gewinn woodworking machines for sale. It is produced adopting intelligent control, sensing, and servo-drive technology. Gewinn high frequency wooden frame jointing machine is available with us in different varieties which fulfil the multiple requirements of our clients for maximum efficiency and optimum performance
2. The product can significantly liberate people from heavy-duty and monotonous work, allowing people to spend time focusing on other important tasks. Made using the high-quality raw material, these wood processing machines are durable in quality
3. The product's high position accuracy is notable. The tolerance clearance among workpieces has been handled to the minimum limit. These automatic double side planers are less power consuming which enable our clients to save money
4. The corrosion resistance of this product is prominent. Its surface is treated with a kind of mechanical paint, a solid film which adheres firmly to the surface to protect against corrosion. Gewinn panel saw is widely used in various industries for making wood panels in certain sizes
5. This product has the advantage of high processing precision. It is controlled by a precision programmed computer system and works according to instructions given in the digital form. In order to ensure the long life and flawless performance, these high frequency wooden frame jointing machines are manufactured under the supervision of our team of experts using premium grade factor inputs and advanced technology in compliance with the set quality standards
1. Gewinn United Co., LTD. is a world leader in the field of woodworking equipment production.
2. We have set up a team of experts in production. They demonstrate their strong expertise in product design, manufacturing, overall production flow, and packaging.
3. We have created sustainability strategies to seek to improve profits as well as reduce environmental impact. We are sparing with the water and energy in the production process, and limiting our carbon footprint in the transport of our waste.